Patty Pan Market Grill
Patty Pan Grill is Seattle's oldest farmers' market concession. We've been selling hot, ready to eat food at farmers' markets since 1997, when there were only two neighborhood farmers' markets in the city. We have been fortunate to be part of the local foods movement as it has grown and thrived.
We now vend at a dozen markets a week during the summer season we well as several weekly markets that run all winter. We offer vegetarian tamales with homemade salsa as well as grilled vegetable quesadillas whose ingredients change with the seasons. We source many of our ingredients locally and we work closely with the farmers who are our friends and neighbors at the markets.
- Grilled Veggie Quesadilla — $6/whole, $4/half
- A mix of seasonal veggies, many local and organic, folded into a tomato tortilla with melted cheese.
- Tamale with Grilled Veggies — $6
- Beef and Pork Tamale with Grilled Veggies — $7
- Hand-rolled corn tamales stuffed with mild green chiles, jack cheese, tomatoes and corn, or black beans and guajillo chiles. Served with a side of lightly seasoned veggies.
- Solo Tamale — $3.50 vegetarian / $4.50 beef and pork
- Just the tamale. Try it with our homemade house salsas: mild, tangy tomatillo or smoky ancho.
- Just Veggies — $5/large, $3/small
- A hearty plate of our signature grilled veggies, changing with the seasons.
- Kid's Tamale — $2
- A bean or cheese tamale for small appetites.
- Kid's Quesadilla — $2.50
- A small white tortilla with melted cheese, for the timid eaters.
- Lemonade — $1.50
- Basic and classic, our lemonade is made with just lemon and sugar, containing everything it needs and nothing it doesn't.
- Ginger-Mint Iced Tea — $1.50
- An unsweetened herbal brew of ginger and mint. Spicy and refreshing. (Available April-October.)
There are no events scheduled at the moment. If you would like to have Patty Pan Grill cater your event, please email us at or call (206) 782-1558.